I’m not happy with my career
- I hate my job, but I’m not qualified for anything else and I’m too old to move – what can I do?
- I used to be so focused; now every day feels like Monday. How can I get my motivation back?
- I’ve reached the top in my career ladder and now I want to do something more creative. But how?
- I’ve just been made redundant. What the hell do I do now?
A more satisfying career, better job for you or career switch is in your reach. Check out how we can work together in the section above and then contact me using the form below to find out more.
I’m fed up with just about getting by in everyday life
- I feel stuck, flat and lost. Why am I feeling like this and what can I do about it?
- I am only just about managing to get everything done. I never get any quality time with my partner / kids and friends, and they’re all sick of it.
- I am totally overwhelmed, permanently on edge and struggling. Can you help me?
- I’ve felt really down for a long time. I know something needs to change but nothing I’ve tried has worked and I don’t know what to do now
I am totally unfulfilled
- There must be more to life than this
- Have I left it too late to achieve my dreams?
- Kids and work take up all my time – how can I find more room for me?
- Too much of my life is filled with things I HAVE to do. What about things I’d LOVE to do?
Are you ready to change your life forever? As well as life coaching, I also offer skills audits, work life balance coaching and leadership coaching. Discover how we can work together and contact me today to take the first step to a more authentic life.
Life coaching: feel happy and whole again
You’ve climbed the career ladder, drowning out your feelings by working harder and longer hours. Now you feel like you’re just going through the motions. You’re miserable and distracted at work and at home and your joyless mood is starting to affect your partner and kids.
Now’s the time to access who you really are. Together we’ll explore your limiting beliefs and fears and free you from the pressure of others’ expectations. You’ll remember what you used to love and discover what makes you feel happy and whole. You’ll set goals, achieve them and start living the life you want, not the life you’ve got.
Skills audit: it’s time for you to shine
Using and building on so-called “motivated skills” (skills you love using) leads to job satisfaction, so it’s wise to know what they are. Through my skills audit we can work to find the skills you use well, your ideal working environment and core work values.
Skills audit coaching is ideal if you’re considering a mid-life career change. Contact me today to find out more.
Work life balance coaching: get the best of both worlds
Coaching takes place at my consulting rooms in The City, or over the phone/Skype. (40% of my clients now choose Skype coaching for its convenience).
My methods are unique and they work
I will help you change your life using a unique and effective combination of Co-Active Coaching, Neuroscience
- Co-Active Coaching addresses who the person is being as well as their
behaviours. I will ask powerful questions, challenge you to think deeper and further than you ever have before,and help you deal with the blocks and fears that have prevented your life from going in the direction you wanted.
- Harnessing the power of neuroscience though NeuroCoaching we’ll work with the latest theories behind how your brain works, why you act in the ways that you do, and why some
behavioursare hard to stop. You’ll also learn the secret behind changing bad habits – permanently.
- Using Somatics we’ll anchor your new thoughts and
behavioursin your body – so you achieve permanent change.
Book your FREE
We will spend 50 minutes together. During this time we will discover what is really going on for you, the kind of life you want to be living, what is holding you back and how we can change things for you forever. This time may well be all you need from me. If not, we will design a bespoke coaching package for you to address the changes you’d like to make in your life.
In a few months you will change your life beyond all recognition – guaranteed
When we start to work together I will design a coaching plan which is right for you. Our sessions will happen every other week and we will begin by discussing how we want to work together and identifying the specific measurable goals you want to achieve.
Before every session we will both do some preparation work to make your session as productive as possible, and keep a track on your acheivements.
During our sessions you will answer incisive searching questions which will establish where you are now, where you want to get to and what’s standing in your way. You’ll talk; I’ll listen to what you say, and identify what you’re not saying. We will work on the limiting beliefs and fears that are currently standing in your way, we’ll disrupt and replace outmoded ways of thinking and behaving, and I will help you stay motivated and focused on reaching your goals.
We’ll make sure you stay on track until you achieve your aims
During our time together I will hold you to your goals and desired new actions. I will also mirror back to you, in a non-judgemental way, how you are self-sabotaging; unwelcome patterns of behaviour which you’ve never noticed, and uncomfortable truths that nobody else will tell you. Together we’ll get you the life you really want and, with monthly progress reviews, we’ll make sure you stay focused and on the right track.